Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Saucy

One of the few takeaway foods Em will eat is hot chips (luckily, as they are available most places!) and as we had a bit of a detour on the way home this evening, to drop someone at the netball courts (long story), I got her some while we were there. I'm a bit of a sucker for hot chips myself, and the smell of them in the back was too much for me.

Me: Em, can I have a chip please?
Em: Sure mummy, you can.

I put my hand out behind me and she placed one on my palm.

Em: I got a bit of sauce on your hand.
Me: Oh, that's ok.
Em: I wasn't actually saying sorry. I was laughing because it was funny!

At least she's honest I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.