Monday, February 18, 2013

So that's where she gets it...

Simon has been earning son-in-law brownie points recently helping Mum and John with their deck and fence requirements at their new house. Today I headed straight round there after work as John was making "thank you pizzas" for dinner. Si had popped home for a shower and I rang him to ask him to bring up my Cheezly (dairy-free "cheese") to put on my pizza.

He was walking back up to Mum's with Tabasco, our dog, when he passed the retirement home at the top of the hill. There was a rather doddery looking Elderly Gentleman outside, so Simon said:

Si: Good evening.
EG: What a lovely morning.
Si: Cheezly! (suddenly remembering my request)
EG: Oh, I meant lovely dog!

The Monty Python crew would be proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.