Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Catch up

Yes, I know it's been a while, and several people have bullied me for an update now.  I have been *somewhat* busy ok?!!

Anyway, some snippets for your enjoyment:

Early one morning:
Me: What would you like for breakfast Ember? Porridge?
Em: No, porridge makes me [something Spanish sounding]
Me: Makes you what?
Em: It make me into Dora.

Early another morning, having a 'just-got-out-of-bed' snuggle on the couch.
Em: Listen!
Me: What?
Em: Thunder's coming!
Me: I can't hear it.  I hope there's no thunder.
Em: Yes, it's coming. Thunder's in my ears.  It listens to me.

At Amber and Nick's house.  Everyone is out on the deck apart from Em, who is in the computer room trying to close the deck door.
Me: Ember don't shut the door please.
Em: Yes, I shut it (getting hysterical). I got to shut it.
Me: No, leave it open, Amber wants it open.
Em: (totally hysterical) No Mummy, the tigers are coming, they going to come in!
Me: There aren't any tigers here. Shea's scared them all away.
Em: No, they coming, the tigers are coming in I got to close it.
Millie (one of the twins) tries to go in the door.
Em: (actually shrieking now) No babies, you can't come in, the tigers, NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.