Thursday, November 24, 2011

Political Advice

We have an election coming up in New Zealand, and in Raglan we are tacked on to the top of the Taranaki/King Country electorate, which is an odd combination. We only have four candidates to choose from, although under MMP we can also cast a vote for any party. I decided to get Ember's advice on my voting choices.

Me: So who do you think I should vote for Ember? Labour, National, United Future, or the Green Party?
Em: (big gasp) Green party! I have a green party! I have another green party mummy? With a green cake, and Matta can come and everybody bring me presents? Oh yay mummy, that's very cited (excited) now!
Me:... So you think I should vote for the Green Party then?
Em: I like green it's my favourite colour. You like red mummy and daddy likes blue.

Actually, come to think of it, that's quite apt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.