Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Trampoline Song

Ember and I were on the trampoline (it's a Springfree model, which I can highly recommend!) this afternoon, jumping together while holding hands (yes, this is what we do). Ember started singing an original song, which she was also able to repeat later on request. It's not quite the same without the tune, but these were the lyrics:

Em: Mummy is a grown up
And I'm nearly a grown up
And I'll be a big girl like Mummy
And daddies will break the trampoline
And Hannahs doesn't break the trampoline
And Hannah is a big girl too.
Tabasco jumps up super really higher
And Pocoyo is my cat.

I think it's destined to be a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.