Sunday, June 17, 2012

Poor Bunny Rabbit

Tonight in the bath, Ember said to me (completely out of nowhere):

Em: Shall I tell you a bath story Mummy?
Me: Yes please.

Em:  Ok, well there was a bunny rabbit who was very lonely, so I gave him a bucket but he didn't want it, so I gave it to a elephant and he kept it for ages and ages.  And the zoo keepers said "where did you get that bucket" and the elephant said "From Ember, oh thank you Ember for my bucket".

me: What happened to the bunny rabbit?
Em: Oh, he died.  But then the big fat doctor fixed him and he was alive again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.