Saturday, December 15, 2012

Interesting taste in movies...

Simon and I got out 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' on DVD a few nights ago, but the first time we tried to watch it, we both fell asleep on the couch - attributed to a long day with Miss Em rather than the quality of the movie! Last night, just as Em was about to go to bed, Simon said

Si: Shall we watch the rest of that movie tonight?
Em: (ears pricking up) What movie?
Me: it's called 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel'.
Em: Can I watch it with you?
Me: No, you're going to bed! Besides, I don't think you'd like it.
Em: Has it got scary bits in it?
Me: No.
Em: Has it got just one little tiny scary bit?
Me: Nope.
Em: has it got naughty bits in it?
Me: Um.... No....
Em: Is it violent?
Me: No!
Em: Oh. I'll go to bed then.

I really don't know what she meant by naughty bits but I assume it wasn't what it sounded like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.