Monday, June 3, 2013

Mandarins and butterflies

I accepted Ember's challenge yesterday to get all the peel off her mandarin in one piece (it was an 'easy peel' so it wasn't too much of a challenge! That's a 'satsuma' to my UK friends...)  Having succeeded in my challenge, I handed it to Ember.

Em:  Look, it looks like a butterfly!  Fly, fly!  (closing it up) Now it looks like a raccoon!

I was slightly confused at this point, until she continued, in storytelling voice with accompanying actions...

Em: Once there was a little caterpillar who ate up all the leafs and got big and went into a raccoon and then one day out came a beautiful butterfly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.