Sunday, June 5, 2011

After nappies is...

I am still trying to convince Ember about toilet training - she seems to get the theory but not the practice.  Although after this morning I'm not so sure.

Me: Look Em, I got you some big girl nappies. 
Em: Why?
Me: They're in between nappies and knickers.  Look they've got princesses on them, and you can put them on standing up.
Em: They got princesses on it?
Me: Yes, and they help you know when you've done wees.
Em: Why?
Me: Because big girls don't wear nappies do they?
Em: No
Me: What do big girls wear?
Em: (pause) Boys?

(Cue hilarity from Mama and Nana Jay)

Nana: I do hope not! Not for a few years yet Ember!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.