Monday, June 13, 2011

Be careful!

Ember has recently become very danger aware, which is good, but I think she may be taking it a bit too far.  We have a lot of conversations like this at the moment:

Em: Here Dada, here's some orange for you
Si: Thanks
Em: You got to be careful
Si: Ok, I will
Em: You got to be careful eat your orange or you might fall off the bed and you go on the floor and the car come along and you get squashed, like that (claps her hands together).
Si: Ok, I'll be careful.
Em: You got to be careful Dada, eat your orange. Get squashed *clap*

We have lots of variations on this little story - apparently all sorts of things are far more hazardous than you might think!  I must try to get one of the episodes down verbatim (if I can stop laughing long enough to write!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.