Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Snippets

Just a few bits and pieces from the last couple of days:

Me: (arriving home from work) How was your day?
Em: Good
Me: Did you have fun at Playcentre?
Em: Yep
Me: What did you do?
Em: Boy tell me
Me: What did he tell you?
Em: Boy tell me, he say no.
Me: Did he tell you off?
Em: Yes, he did
Me: Why did he tell you off?
Em: He say "You a kangaroo" and I say "No boy, I'm Ember!"
Me: Did he?
Em: Yes, I say "No boy, I don't like it."

Tonight in bed, after requesting a 'daddy cuddle'
Si: Night night Em
Em: (popping out from under covers) You find me!
Si: I did.
Em: You wake me up Dada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.