Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nursery rhymes revisited

Ember is really into nursery rhymes at the moment, but some of her lyrics are not quite the traditional ones. Some of my favourites include:

...humpty dumpty had a great fall
Calling the horses and calling in sven couldn't put humpty together again.

...three bags full.
One for the masker and one for the day
And one for the little boy who lives down the way.

And my current favourite:
Mary had a little lamb,little lamb, little lamb,
Mary had a little lamb,
Its feces white as snow...

She is currently in bed calling "I'm thirsty mummy, I need aqua..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.