Sunday, April 10, 2011

Feijoas...

Ember and I were having a feijoa party courtesy of Dorothy (the-lady-not-the-dinosaur) when there was a banging noise outside.

Em: What was that noise?
Me: I don't know
Em: Who's knocking on the window?
Me: I don't know, who do you think it was?
Em: Sarah!
Me: You think so?
Em:  Yes, she's saying "Ember, I'm here"
(more feijoa eating)
Em: What was that noise?
Me: I think it was the wind banging the deck roof.
Em: No, it's Sarah.
Me: Really, what do you think Sarah's doing out there?
Em: Sarah come to see Ember!
Me: Well, you never know.  Oh look the feijoas are all gone.
Em: We get more, come on Mummy
Me: We can't get any now.
Em: Yes, we go see Dorothy dinosaur, no not dinosaur, lady.
Me: We can't, she lives in Hamilton.  I might get some more tomorrow.
Em: No, we go now, come on Mummy, we go Hamilton
Me: Do you want your banana?
Em: I put it in my pocket.  Oh no! I got no pocket!

All in all, a very fun feijoa party!

1 comment:

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.