Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Veggies

When Ember and I were watching a bit of Wiggles this morning (at 5.30, thanks to the end of DLS time), she suddenly lifted up my top and said: "What's in your tummy mama?"

With the spate of recent local pregnancies, we've been having a lot of "I've got a baby in my tummy; have you got a baby in your tummy?" type of conversations, so I assumed that was where we were heading in this instance as well.

"Nothing" I replied. "What have you got in your tummy?" (expecting "I've got a baby...")
"Broccoli and carrots" she said.

She did have a hungry day yesterday, and ate up all her dinner (which earned her two mini chocolate eggs for afters), so I guess it was still on her mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.