Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Santa and Bunnies

Ember got out the kite that she made (with a little help) on the weekend, and wrapped the ribbon round her wrist.

Em: Look, I Grandpa!
Me: Are you?
Em: No, I Santa!
Me: Why are you Santa?
Em: Because I'm Santa!
(ribbon comes unwrapped)
Em: Oh no, I not Santa, I Ember!
Me: Why does wrapping the ribbon around your wrist make you Santa?
Em: I not Santa, I bunny.
Me: Are you a bunny?
Em: Bunny gives chickens.
Me: Really?
Em: Yes, bunny gives chickens and eggs.
Me: Yep
Em: Chocolate eggs.
(wraps ribbon around my wrist)
Em: Look Mummy, you Santa!

I have no idea.

2 comments:

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.