Monday, April 4, 2011

More dinosaurs

Dinosaurs seem to be a recurring theme in Ember world at the moment.  On Sunday we were having a late afternoon play at the playground, and Ember started looking for dinosaurs through the play binoculars .  She must have seen some as she suddenly went running down the playground steps onto the path where she gently scooped up something the size of a small, invisible dog.  She carried it gently back to me and said:
Em: Look Mummy, it's my dinosaur!
Me: That looks like a nice dinosaur.
Em: You can pat him.
Me: OK
Em: Be gentle or he might bite you.

I was petting the dinosaur when suddenly she made her hand into a mouth, went 'RARRR, Yum!' and the dinosaur bit me!  An hilarious game of 'chase mummy round the park being a munching dinosaur' ensued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I've had to add word verification to comments due to the large number of spam comments I've been receiving. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll change to using comment moderation instead.